About Me

My photo
We are what we think & my blog entries reflect how I think. Have a sip of the poison of my mind.. It's not always lethal.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Letting Go

There is no reciprocation.

For every single step that I take to advance, I'll retreat 2. Soon, I'll let go completely and be free again. And while all these happen, I don't think you will even know.

A storm is brewing inside me but it makes no noise. Just like a silent Carol during Christmas. Winter is especially cold this time.

I'm tired of dancing alone.

Edit: Thanks to my Homies who have WhatsApped, SMSed, called me, used telepathy and asked me in person whether I'm having relationship problems with my Lioness. That is NOT the case. This is about something else that I'll keep secret & take with me to my grave. Unfortunately.

- De Lion Speaks

No comments: