About Me

My photo
We are what we think & my blog entries reflect how I think. Have a sip of the poison of my mind.. It's not always lethal.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

In Memory of Steve Jobs


Steve Jobs has passed away. I'm drinking in his honor now.

Why Steve, why leave us hanging like this? What's gonna become of the future for Apple and the gadgets we can hold in our hands because of your genius? My best friend whom you have inspired so much is nursing a broken heart and he shed tears for you today.

My iPhone 4 is the first and only Apple gadget I own, but I've never fallen in love with a gadget so much. No other gadget has been that involved with my life as much and closed the distance between the world & myself so much. And that's all thanks to you.

Today is a day of depression and uncertainty for the entire world.

Rest in peace, Steve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for using the time and effort to write something so interesting.

My blog:
internetanbieter vergleich und dsl vergleich anbieter