About Me

My photo
We are what we think & my blog entries reflect how I think. Have a sip of the poison of my mind.. It's not always lethal.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Teaching Folks To Play Guitar In A Comfortable & Dumb Manner



I uploaded this video of me playing my favorite song 'Comfortably Dumb' by Extreme last year. YouTuber BBQworst023 left me a message on that video page requesting me to do a tutorial video for the song.

So I picked up my Washburn N2 (Little Storm) modded with a Gotoh Floyd and a Seymour Duncan '59 neck humbucker pickup and made the following video which includes my own improvised guitar licks.

Always add in your own personal touch to every song you play; it's one of the best ways to improve musically and training your ears.


I don't know BBQworst023 personally but making this video was a joy.


- De Lion Speaks

No comments: