About Me

My photo
We are what we think & my blog entries reflect how I think. Have a sip of the poison of my mind.. It's not always lethal.

Friday, July 12, 2013

The Odd One Out Captures The Attention

So I was surfing the recruitment section of the national newspaper to gauge how the local employment market is doing and came across this one, which brought on a chuckle and a smile:


I wouldn't mind working for a goofy company with an attitude and sense of humour like that; sure as heck breaks the motononous and boring straitjacket pretentiousness of corporate formality for a breath of fresh air.

Don't get me wrong, professional formality is of course necessary but the ability to letting one's hair down once in awhile at appropriate times can be as therapeutic as cleaning up after hopeless and messy bananas.. Just kidding, I really like the ad :)


-De Lion Speaks

No comments: