About Me

My photo
We are what we think & my blog entries reflect how I think. Have a sip of the poison of my mind.. It's not always lethal.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Alternative Way To Fighting Fire?

My job takes me places, so I get to spot some.. strange things out there while almost everyone else is holed-up in their offices, which is one of the things I love about my job as I travel about the country's wild wild west.

Spotted this one at one of the train stations, tucked away almost hidden from view behind this pillar at one end of the train platform. Yeah, I like corners cause I'm allergic to crowds unless I'm at a concert or in a club.

Apparently, the management head here is either one tough mutha or of course, I'll wager that some waiting passenger with a bright idea has made a suggestion here with a scraping tool or something with a smooth and thin hard edge to bring the 'ass' out of 'glass'.

I wouldn't take his or her advice if I were you.


-De Lion Speaks

No comments: